BAMF League PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =)

3 posters

Go down

any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =) Empty any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =)

Post  dmoose Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 am

thank you for starting this up! In case you're considering other setups where people can compete through out the week, d3cl.com seems to have a pretty good setup, though they are EU only. i'd be willing to help advertise. thank you!

dmoose

Back to top Go down

any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =) Empty Re: any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =)

Post  ACruelShade Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:48 pm

For sure we are man as we cannot run all the leagues on one night

ACruelShade

Back to top Go down

any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =) Empty Re: any plans for pvp league other than sundays? =)

Post  Subject#1412 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:19 pm

dmoose wrote:thank you for starting this up! In case you're considering other setups where people can compete through out the week, d3cl.com seems to have a pretty good setup, though they are EU only. i'd be willing to help advertise. thank you!

There are 5 leagues planned atm, probably only 3-4 will live.****OPEN LEAGUE SUNDAYS*****. I would help out with EU organization and eventually try and set up a world. This really would only work lvl 10 - lvl 30 and blue leagues though.

Best of luck of in the EU there really is not much I can do over.[b]

Subject#1412
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down